The TAC Link is a great lightweight carabiner to carry gloves, ear protection, or other items to MOLLE webbing, packs, or bags.
The ITW Tac Link is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal carabineers. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal on metal noise or wear points.
• GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel spring
• High strength polymer design (200 lb. load limit)
• Weight savings compared to metal carabineer
• Resistance to solar heating
• Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
• Large latch opening eliminates snags
• Use for securing tactical accessories
• Made in U.S.A.
*** Not for climbing or life saving use ***