Arc'teryx performance outerwear and equipment is engineered to work synergistically within an adaptable layering system that provides total protection in any climatic environment.
By incorporating proven technical innovations in garment construction, paired with the highest quality fabrics available, every design detail has been chosen to enhance the performance properties of each layer within the integrated system, resulting in the highest-performing and most comfortable combat-ready outerwear available.
- Lightweight and quick-drying base layers regulate body temperature by efficiently transporting moisture away from the skin (Levels 1-2)
- Athletically patterned garments are lighter and more supple, delivering complete freedom of movement during physical activity (Levels 1-9)
- Warm, packable and lightweight mid-layers add essential insulation to the equation (Level 3)
- Armor-compatible hybrid textile combinations produce garments that deliver increased comfort and mobility (Levels 5, 6, 9)
- Tough Softshells deliver increased mobility with the breathable warmth and wind-blocking protection of GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER®, Polartec® Power Shield®, and Tweave® Durastretch® fabrics (Level 5)
- Durable Hardshell outer layers provide the total waterproof/breathable storm protection of GORE-TEX® textiles (Level 8)